Important Note: If the “Apply Now” button is not working, please directly apply to: s.agate.id/career
- Tune and balance content you’re developing; extend those systems to realize new visions for gameplay and improve player experience.
- Gather, acknowledge, and respond to internal feedback, adjusting design choices as necessary.
- Ensure all your content’s well-organized and easily updated by other team members.
- Work on multi-disciplinary teams to conceptualize and build exceptional game contents.
- Able to work full-time at Agate Bandung
- Absolute passion for playing and making games
- Fluent in many prevalent game systems and mechanics
- Strong understanding of Mobile Game Design rules: learning curves, directing the player, difficulty levels, pacing, accessibility etc.
- Creatively, analytically and organizationally skilled with proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout the game life cycle.
- Open to feedback/input and enjoys working in an iterative and agile process.
- Able to analyze and interpret data into design objectives.
- Ability to interpret player and peer feedback and turn it into in-game solutions.
- Previous experience working in the game development industry
- Making adjustments to the original specification to reflect technical constraints and new programming
Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio website.
Please state the year of creation in each of your portofolio or portofolio website.
Please submit your application at http://s.agate.id/careers