The IT Support role will provide support to Agate, especially in supporting IT activities, such as solving hardware and software issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware or software faults
- Management of Agate software and accounts
- Microsoft email setup, management, and monitoring
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Minimum degree in SMK/D3/S1 Teknik Informatika/RPL.
- Have a background in the IT field.
- Has expertise in hardware and network installation and maintenance.
- Able to work at Agate HQ (Summarecon Bandung, Indonesia).
- The internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection and your own PC/Laptop (because we still Work From Home).
- Living in the Bandung area and can come to Agate’s HQ or other venues as necessary.