If you wish to learn and get a hands-on experience in PC/console game project as an Game designer intern to explore mor about designing a system or mechanic in game or want to learn about creative pipelines in game development, this might be the internship role you’re looking for!
- Support and contribute new ideas for contents scale up (or even a new mechanics)
- Assist Game designer with database input
- Help with bug fixing related to design
- Work as part of design team for a PC/console project
- Experience with Unreal engine
- Possess a good design thinking
- Love playing RPG/JRPG/Simulation games
- Have your own device that can run Unreal engine
- The internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection and your own PC/Laptop (because we still Work From Home