- Following mentor & art lead’s instructions regarding training & on-job training tasks
- Work together with team members to achieve good & pleasing visual quality and integrate them to game product
- Create concept art, illustration & skeletal animation for characters, environments, and props
- Create UI to satisfy interaction design needs of the game
- Create Visual effects to polish game feel & look
- Basic proficiency in digital art production for 2D Game Art (concept, illustration, 2D animation, and UI)
- Familiar with both raster & vector images workflow
- Good artistic sense & observation skills
- Good communication skills, self-motivated
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Have your own laptop & drawing tablet to do productive work.
- Have a good internet connection, as we’re still in a Remote working environment as of now.
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator
- Familiarity with 3D game engine like Unity or Unreal
- Strong traditional art portfolio