- Provide timely financial statements on monthly, quarterly and annual basis to company stakeholders
- Approve or reject budgets
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows including mitigate foreign exchange rate risk
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information (e.g. Business trade secrets, company shareholding structure)
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board members about funding options
- Ensure all tax related activities to comply with corresponding country regulation
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with strong Accounting experience
- Five (5) to Ten (10) years experience in a mid to senior level finance or accounting position, and a CPA (preferred)
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles based on IFRS.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Experience in Commerce contracts with multi national partnership
- Small and large project/program orientation
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects