Hi. We are looking for a Junior VFX Artist for one of our mobile game project.
As a Junior VFX Artist, you will create in-game effects for all game elements, such as battle and UI, that is crucial to give feedbacks to player and give polished look to the game.
- Design a 2D VFX by following the game’s art direction and written descriptions.
- Create stylized 2D VFX for the game by utilizing particles, shaders, animation, and spritesheets on Unity.
- Work closely with Programmers and Art Lead/Director to ensure the VFX consistency from concept to implementation.
- Create UI effects, environmental effects, character effects, and visual novel effects.
- Have a good basic 2D animation skills and knowledge in animation principle.
- Proficient in 2D authoring software (Photoshop / CSP / Sai).
- Great eye for shapes, flow, color, value.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Eager to learn and master new skills.
- Creative, a problem solver, detail oriented, resourceful.
- Not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)