IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: S.AGATE.ID/CAREER
- Able to develop high fidelity Graphics or UI assets to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Understated and crisp UI design skills, with a balance of creativity vs standards.
- Work within Brand guidelines and passionately apply creative excellence to unify the designs across digital assets.
- Collaborate with fellow artists, designers and engineers to ensure that the very best UI is being integrated to the game product.
- Present the outstanding design with user’s need in mind.
- Catch small problems by paying attention to details.
- Collaborate with related teams and Product Owner.
Make prototypes and demonstrate the work to the team.
- Experienced in vector graphic programs or tools (Illustrator, Corel Draw, Canva, Figma, etc).
- Able to create good quality UI elements like icons, buttons, etc.
- Able to create good quality screen mockups.
- Good sense and knowledge in art basics.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
Qualities we’re looking for
- Knowledge in UI design and graphic design theory (composition, shapes, color, value).
- Know how to express your creativity and how to decorate the UI design to complement the game’s theme and still maintain the UI comfort and readability.
- Have a problem solving mindset and able to see from the player’s point of view when designing and reviewing UI designs.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Flash/Animate.
- Ideally around 2 years of experience in creating UI art/design experience or game art creation.
- Takes initiative to solve problems with clear communication and positive attitude.
- You are open and unintimidated to criticism and feedbacks, and also able to communicate criticism positively.