As a Technical Writer at Agate, you will have the exciting opportunity to work with a stellar technical team to create and drive quality standards, and produce product documentation in a cross-functional, distributed environment.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and a technical background that enables her or him to interact effectively with the team, Business Development, and Product Managers. In addition, the ideal candidate has a demonstrated ability to anticipate customer needs, explore innovative solutions to complex issues, and deliver high-quality technical documentation.
- Drive the development of product documentation for Agate internal products through advanced product knowledge, interview and co-work with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Handle complex escalations that might span multiple teams.
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- A minimum of one year in a technical writing role, producing both internal and public-facing content on highly technical subject matter
- High-level understanding of cloud computing, IT infrastructure, and different programming languages
- Experience working directly with engineers and other technical subject matter experts
- Bachelor’s Degree in English/Indonesia Literature or Journalism, or a related field, with proven, advanced skills in grammar, and technical editing and writing.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- English proficiency with a minimum TOEFL score of 500.
- A minimum of two years in a technical writing role supporting software developers or cloud architects
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Practical experience with web services, software development, or related technologies