Agate User Platform team is looking for a Project Manager. Agate’s projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique engineering challenges we face daily. As a Technical Project Manager at Agate User Platform team, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your engineering expertise. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You’re equally at home explaining your team’s analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
- Align crews to deliver outstanding product and program outcomes.
- Drive the planning and execution of software development programs and work closely with Engineers, Product Managers, Site Reliability Engineers and other key stakeholders. Establish goals, schedule and milestones.
- Be the trusted owner of the status of your releases and programs. Lead visibility on progress/dependencies/risks/issues to executives and other stakeholders.
- Build partnerships across Agate and leverage your credibility and technical acumen to drive process improvements and efficiencies that lead to better quality and increased velocity/productivity.
- Experience working in a project management or technical management capacity.
- Experience working with cloud platforms and technologies.
- Experience in frontend-development and networks.
- Ability to focus on the short-term priorities while retaining your strategic thinking and your longer-term foresight.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical audiences, spanning all organizational levels.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the technical context of programs you drive and contribute to technical discussions.
- Self-driven, with demonstrated interpersonal, communication and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)