IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: S.AGATE.ID/CAREER
Your main responsibilities will be making it easier for great animation to happen within Agate. Tackling technical challenge in developing animation for video games: increase quality & efficiency, whether it be creating tools & pipelines or finding more novel way to solve them.
- Serve the needs of animators by ensuring they have the tools they need to do their jobs.
- Spot potential animation problems, research new technologies, and find solutions.
- Support and improve the integration of animation assets into game engines (this may include motion capture, cloth simulation, dynamics, and other animation related fields)
- Work closely with programmers and animators, share knowledge and write technical documents
- Assist the creation of high quality animations for characters & creatures, primarily by providing versatile rigs
- Not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Minimum 3 years working in video games / movies / interactive media forms (we are open to considering a senior technical animator as well)
- Extensive knowledge & experience with Blender
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 or Unity with its animation system
- Strong scripting/coding capability (experience with Python preferred)
- Animation experience
- Physics Simulation (cloth, hair, etc) experience