Agate is a leading game company in Indonesia with more than 150 best talent in industry. Reporting to Chief People Officer, we are looking for Talent Manager that will lead our Talent Operation function with the main goals are to develop our most important assets, our talent, and embrace the positive culture within the company. Ideally, you should possess superior analytical skills, energy, drive and attention to details while being a team player with a forward-thinking mindset, ability and confidence to challenge the status quo to rethink and re-define how to improve productivity and development.
As a key member of our team, you will take ownership of various areas in Talent Operations, including but not limited to:
- Policy and system research, design and implementation
- Advise departments on compensation structure, competencies, career mapping, and learning&development, and organizational structure.
- Improve our Culture and employee engagement, and manage team building activities
- Execute and support on-boarding activities in a timely and effective manner to deliver a seamless and personable experience to new hires
- Maintain and improve our Performance Management process
- Maintain and improve our Talent Development process
- Lead coordination and execution of administrative functions including employment contract development and renewal
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Proven work experience min 3-5 years working as an HR manager, or HR business partner especially in tech or creative startup in Indonesia
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Staunch believer in continuous self-improvement, leading with empathy, compassion and team-work.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics and HRIS
- Strong negotiation skills; be able to negotiate the best deals for the company/employees.
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices, education in HR or related field is a plus.