IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: S.AGATE.ID/CAREER
As an experienced UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible to
- Plan, think and design how users interact with our products.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to develop and expand product design patterns.
- Communicate your design decision with relevant stakeholders.
- First and foremost, you are a designer: You are able to understand the end-users’ and business context to come up with suitable solutions. You know when to make a quick and dirty prototype, when to make a polished one. You are able to gather users’ feedback and know how to use them to improve your design.
- An understanding of user experience, design thinking and experiential design
- An strong grasp of graphic design and spatial
- Relevant portfolio. Applicants without portfolio will not be considered, sorry!
- At least 2 years of working experience as a designer in full-time position
- Possess good design and critical thinking
- Possess excellent communication, both oral and written
- Proven leadership skills, at least being able to self-lead
- Experience with suitable prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe Suites, etc.
- Interest in games and/or gamification products
- Experience working in different team dynamics
- Familiar with both waterfall and agile methodology