Senior Mobile Games Programmer
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new server features.
- Design and implement front facing web application, server-side features and API
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Able to write maintainable and clean codes, and also able to follow company code standard
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Have a programming academic background
- Good problem solving
- Knowledge with Unity
- Accustomed with client-server programming language (ASP Net Core, PHP or Java)
- Experienced in dealing with database
- Proficiency in object-oriented development and ability to apply OO concepts
- Enjoy working in a team
- Able to work in deadlines
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in ASP Net Core programming language
- Experience in managing Linux server
- Experience on web and server security
- Experience in cloud computing/servers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with multi-threading
- Experience in MongoDB
- Experienced in Building Mobile Games / Application
We’re looking for people who will make our culture even better. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.