Important Note: If the “Apply Now” button is not working, please directly apply to: s.agate.id/career
Senior game designers work collaboratively with fellow designers & development team members to concept, make design decisions and deliver the intended experience to delight the users. As Agate grow, we’re looking for talented game designers to join our team! Please check the responsibilities and requirements below.
As a senior game designer, you will be responsible to
- Plan, think and design game systems/ controls/ interfaces/ narrative/ level/ mechanics* that align with design pillars to delight the users
- Work collaboratively with fellow designers and development team members to concept and really deliver the intended experience
- Communicate design decisions to relevant stakeholders.
*) our team will evaluate your design skillsets and find potential product team that best suits you through the recruitment process
- First and foremost, you are a designer: You are able to understand the end-users’ and business context to come up with suitable solutions. You know when to make a quick and dirty prototype, when to make a polished one. You are able to gather users’ feedback and know how to use them to improve your design
- At least 3 years of working experience as a game designer
- Relevant portfolio. Applicants without portfolio will not be considered, sorry!
- Possess excellent critical and design thinking
- Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven leadership skills, at least being able to self-lead
- Ability to use relevant game engines and tools to prototype will be preferred
- Possess design leadership experience
- Able to communicate fluently in English, both oral and written