IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: S.AGATE.ID/CAREER
Artist who does not like to limit him/herself to one bucket of specialization. A generalist 2D/3D by heart. Who is interested and capable of both end-to-end 3D and 2D art creation.
You will primarily join our gamification team, in which you will never be bored doing the same thing again and again for we usually switch team/product assignment in 2-6 month depending on projects at hand. The team is fast pacing & rapidly evolving, often incorporating new & unusual tech to explore new ideas for our gamification business.
- Create necessary art assets for game, based on ideas & feel from game design. Including character, environments, props, UI, and VFX
- Create concept & sketches to develop look & feel of the game
- Create vector based assets for UI, characters, and environments
- Create illustration assets for characters, environments and props
- Create 2D animation assets
- Create 3D assets. Primarily model & texture
- Create visual effects to polish the game look and feel
- Work together with other team members to achieve good & pleasing visual quality
- Integrate game ready art assets to game engine
- Support Art Department to establish guidelines & art pipeline standards
- Coach fellow artist
A minimum 3 year of experience in creating art for game development, or other art fields that related to creating illustrations, or 2D animation.
Experienced, deep knowledge and good sense in art basics and principles animation
Proficiency in digital drawing programs: raster (such as Photoshop or GIMP), and vector (such as Illustrator, Inkscape or CorelDraw)
Proficiency in any 3D software suite.
A good skill and sense in creating concept sketches (in traditional or digital media)
Able to work well with people from various background & work within product direction: have good empathy and professional attitude
A good communicator: able to present/pitch ideas & concept to the team, able to coach others
Versatile & adaptable when working with various art styles
Passion for creating and playing video games, such as: will pursue perfection in creating art needed for the game
Passion to push your skills to the next level, driven to explore new tools & technique
Extensive experienced using Adobe Illustrator & Spine
Extensive experienced using Blender