- Involve in all areas of game programming including programming of graphics, game logic, Artificial Intelligence and User Interface.
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users.
- Work as part of a team of different job desc
- Lead a team of game programmers to achieve team targets
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design
- Able to work full-time at Agate Bandung
- Have minimum of 3 years of experience in using Unity3D to create mobile games (Android & iOS)
- A gamer; your passion for videogames is what drove you to the industry
- Passion for creating and playing video games.
- Enjoy working in a team
- Experienced with C# as Unity3D’s programming language
- Excellent in object oriented design and unity’s component based design
- Strong in math skills
- Having released games using unity in the Google Play Store or Apple Appstore (please submit the application link and explain your role in it)
- Capable to explore a wide variety of ideas that improve game experience
- Takes initiative to solve problems with clear communication.
- Highly motivated to improve yourself, especially in game programming skills
- Familiar and experienced with 3D game development, 3D data structure
- Experienced in shader programming
- Experienced on using and optimizing uGUI (unity GUI)
- Know how to use Blender
- Know how to use 2D image editing tools
Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio website.
Please state the year of creation in each of your portofolio or portofolio website.