- Create high-quality concept and game assets.
- Partner with Game Designer to define the art direction and final looks of the games.
- Partner with the production team to meet business and project needs.
- Excellent ability to art direct multiple art disciplines.
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- A minimum 3 year of experience in creating art for game development, or other art fields that related to creating illustrations and animation.
- A gamer; your passion for video games is what drove you to the industry.
- Passion for creating and playing video games.
- Enjoy working in a team.
- Experience working and develop a unique visual style.
- Capable to explore a wide variety of ideas that improve the game experience.
- Takes initiative to solve problems with clear communication.
- Highly motivated to improve yourself, especially in art disciplines.
- Experienced in using Blender
- Experienced in using Unity
Every applicant must send the portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio website.