1. Create high-quality concept and 2D game assets.
2. Partner with Game Designer to define the art direction and final looks of the games.
3. Partner with the production team to meet business and project needs.
4. Excellent ability to art direct multiple art disciplines.
• Must not currently active in school or college
• Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
• A minimum 3 year of experience in creating art for IP and game development, or other art fields that related to creating illustrations, or 2D animation.
• Passion for creating and playing video games.
• Enjoy working in the team.
• Experience working and develop a unique visual style.
• Capable to explore a wide variety of ideas that improve the game experience.
• Takes initiative to solve problems with clear communication.
• Highly motivated to improve yourself, especially in art disciplines.
Every applicant must send the portfolio in digital format or link to your website portfolio.