Important Note: If the “Apply Now” button is not working, please directly apply to: s.agate.id/career
The Senior Data Analyst oversees the activities of the junior data analyst personnel and reports directly to the Head Data Analyst. The Senior Data Analyst develops business solutions through the constant modification of the existing business intelligence solutions.
The Senior Data Analyst oversees and conducts the conversion of data into insights that will lead to informed business decisions. He/she works directly with stakeholders and the business’s top management and executives within the assigned departments. The Senior Data Analyst will have to handle multiple simultaneous tasks, prioritize work, and remain functional under pressure, and aggressive timelines.
- Management and Strategy: The Senior Data Analyst plays a minor managerial role where he oversees the activities of the data analyst personnel and ensures the efficient execution of their duties. In this position, the Senior Data Analyst develops clear and well-structured analytical plans and analyzes large data-sets and this will include, analyzing administrative data, insurance, billing claims, and other data-sets and statistical analysis of a mildly urgent/sensitive nature. The Senior Data Analyst also plays a part in shaping the business’s data infrastructure, inclusive of data-warehousing, reporting, and analytics platforms.
- Support: Like the junior Data Analyst, the Senior Data Analyst plays a supporting role in the business where he develops logical and conceptual data flows that are in support of departmental project requirements and guides various business departments in appropriate and effective use of data.
- Collaboration: The Senior Data Analyst works within and across the business in order to understand the business’s functional and data requirements. In his collaborative capacity, the Senior Data Analyst further works with the business’s departmental heads, management, and key stakeholders, in developing detailed business requirements, conducting gap analyses, creating functional designs, and guiding the business’s leadership through analytical data processing when needed.
- Analytics: The Senior Data Analyst proactively plays an analytical role where he is responsible for developing KPIs within the business for the purpose of identifying trends and evaluating the success of the business’s initiatives. The Senior Data Analyst additionally develops models and ad hoc reports, sharing observations and recommendations with senior data management, executives, and stakeholders for further consideration.
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s preferred) in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, Business Administration, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for this position.
- The Senior Data Analyst has to have had at least 2-3 years in a data analyst position, preferably working as a Data Analyst in a fast-paced and dynamic business setting.
- Communication skills for the Senior Data Analyst are a must have and this is both in written and verbal form.
- Strong attention to detail, have an ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines, have creative and innovative problem solving skills, be self-motivated and proactive, and demonstrate calmness during time of uncertainty and stress.
- A candidate for this position must demonstrate a deep interest in research and data analysis, drawing actionable insights form raw data and information to help further the business’s cause.
- Have an ability to make strong, lasting, and meaningful connection with others. (People skill)