Important Note: If the “Apply Now” button is not working, please directly apply to: s.agate.id/career
We are looking for highly motivated, detail-oriented individuals who can find and identify bugs to improve product quality. Game Tester / QA will work together with all departments to ensure product requirements meet expectations.
- Review and analyze the requirements and specifications of the assigned product
- Create, Execute and maintain test documents, such as Test Scenarios, Test Cases, etc.
- Proactively discover and report bugs during the testing process
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the testing process runs well
- Work closely with assigned product and teams to identify areas to test and construct relevant test cases
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Have a good understanding of basic quality assurance concepts, such as manual testing
- Have great attention to detail, curiosity, and proactive
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, such as Smoke Test, Regression Test, etc.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written or verbally
- Able to work with fluid requirements in the fast-paced work environment
- Able to learn independently, self-motivated, and passionate in technological development.
- Good team player while also able to work with minimum supervision
- Experience testing mobile apps across multiple platforms.
- Experience testing browser apps across multiple browser and platforms
- Have an understanding of SDLC