- Create and update test case to verify all feature and functionality in game are runs as expected
- Participate in the game testing process, execute test plan, and test scenario. a
- Generate clearly written reports that detail the findings to help developer team diagnose issues discovered during testing.
- Working closely and collaboratively with developer team (producer, programmer, game designer, and artist).
- Proactively giving feedback to developer team regarding game feature, flow, design, and feel as a user.
- Diagnose issue with debugging tools, reproduce bug, and verify fixes of the issues previously discovered.
- Analyze and explore similar games to understand the perspective of users and what makes it good.
- Able to work at Agate HQ Bandung
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational School or Diploma (in any fields).
- Basic understanding of game development processes & game industry.
- Detail-oriented and able to work under deadline.
- Have a good analytical, logical, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong team player and willing to work cooperatively
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Passionate to work in Indonesia Game Industry.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Have a background in the IT field/Programming.