IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: S.AGATE.ID/CAREER
- Work with the CMO, business development, Marketing Communications and Brand teams to create and maintain a favorable public image.
- Create, manage, and execute PR strategies and tactics that actively pushes the company’s image, visibility, business development and products, including but not limited to:
- Creating, adhering to, and maintain public facing Company tone and points of view
- Writing press releases (English & Indonesian)
- Conducting internal audits and briefings to align company and brand voice, tone, and points of view.
- Fostering direct and friendly relations with journalists, editors, and other media stakeholders in Indonesia
- Fostering direct and friendly relations with game industry journalists, editors, and other game industry media stakeholders in Indonesia and internationally
- Fostering direct and friendly relations with game industry peers in marketing, PR, and corporate leadership in Indonesia and internationally
- Creating public and media events that serve company PR and marketing goals
- Proactively create PR engagement opportunities
- Create and maintain, an annual list of PR events, engagements, opportunities
- Create, maintain, and curate media lists and connections in Indonesia and abroad.
- Create, maintain, and curate industry connections in Indonesia and aboard.
- Represent the company in interviews, press conferences, presentations, and any other public facing engagements.
- Provide feedback and advice to external facing company initiatives (marketing, PR or otherwise) to align with company PR strategies and initiatives
- Able to work full-time at Agate
- Able to travel for work after pandemic
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Must be able to write competently in English and Indonesian
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and Indonesian
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage and develop mutually beneficial relationships in the field.
- Must have an understanding of the game industry, its PR and business practices
- Excellent proactive and reactive management skills
- Able to negotiate, present, and network effectively with an international audience
- Strong work ethic and a self-starter mindset
- Extensive personal networks in the game industry, media, and marketing
- Active social media presence and reach
- Proven examples of PR activities during a game launch