IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: S.AGATE.ID/CAREER
- Manage and lead marketing team.
- Work closely with Marketing Leadership, Product Development, and Creative Production within the B2C Marketing department.
- Aid in the creation of Strategic and Creative briefs to align User Acquisition targeting and marketing content.
- Set and pursue marketing KPIs towards product and company objectives
- Manage, analyze and monitor day to day marketing initiatives including but not limited to:
- Platform-based user acquisition reports (Facebook, Google)
- Marketing content performance reports and analysis
- Liaising with platform partners and external marketing partners
- Managing quarterly, weekly, and daily campaign budgets and reporting
- Maintaining clear marketing content documentation and file systems
- Give direct and actionable insights from raw data, performance reports, and product surveys to the team and in brief formats.
- Collaborate with multiple marketing department teams in service to B2C product needs
Must not currently active in school or college
Able to work full time at Agate HQ (in Bandung, Indonesia)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a User Acquisition or Digital Marketing role (video game or digital product experience a plus)
- Proficient in platform dashboard usage (Facebook, Google, and iTunes Appstore)
- Knowledgeable in full 360 marketing campaign implementation, including strategy, media placement, user acquisition, social media, customer relations and public relations
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite with particular emphasis on Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong creative skillsets and knowledge
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Experience or familiarity with mobile gaming, PC & console gaming
- Knowledgeable in live-service operations, games-as-a-service and freemium business models a plus
- English proficiency preferred