- Involve in all areas of game programming including programming of graphics, game logic, Artificial Intelligence and User Interface
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Work as part of a team, but with plenty of opportunity to take responsibility on an individual level
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design.
- Able to work full-time at Agate Bandung
- A gamer; your passion for videogames is what drove you to the industry
- Passion for creating and playing video games
- Enjoy working in a team
- Accustomed with one of the following programming languages (C++, C#, Java)
- Experienced in using Unity3D to create mobile games (Android & iOS)
- Strong in object oriented design and programming
- Strong in math skills
- Previous experience working in the game development industry
- Having released applications in the Google Play Store or Apple Appstore (please submit the application link and explain your role in it)
Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio website.
Please state the year of creation in each of your portfolio or portfolio website