We are looking for someone with good knowledge of community and social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, forums, etc). You are in daily contact with our users and must enjoy the interaction, as you are the voice of the community for the product and represent their views or opinions towards the company.
- Responsible for comprehensive support of mobile game products with a focus on community management.
- Ensure the information exchange between the community and the product management.
- Support and assist the community on social media platforms.
- Plan and implement of events or any activities to engage the community both online (in-game) and offline together with Service Operation Team.
Administrative Requirements :
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Able to work onsite at Agate HQ (Summarecon Bandung, Gedebage).
- Bring your own laptop.
- Have an extensive gaming experience (preferably mobile games).
- Have an outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Additional language is a plus.
- You know how to combine creativity and quality textually.
- Enjoy communicating with colleagues from other departments to develop and execute the community management strategies.
- Able to keep your nerves in hectic phases and have a distinct service orientation.
- Know your way around with MS Office programs.