- Responsible for reconciling specified transaction and report to head accountant.
- Help head accountant to produce high quality financial report.
- Showing high professional, including analytical skills, teamwork, communication, and independent working capability.
- Detail oriented and proficient in dealing with numerical data.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia (both written and oral)
- Fresh graduate or Students in a related field (Accounting, Finance, Management) are welcome to apply.
- Preferably have their own laptop/PC with Microsoft excel installed.
- This is part time job, candidates can work remotely but required to attend full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia) on the first week.
- Minimum internship duration is 1 month and can be extended to a full time offer if the candidates show satisfactory work ethic.