Internal product management is a subset of product management with a more focused outcome and output. The outcome of internal product management is you solve problems of users internal to your organization or enables your organization to satisfy the needs of your customers.. The output of internal product management is products that your organization does not offer for sale to others, but rather uses to support its various business activities. You may find it helpful to think of these as internal products.
Agate is looking for an Internal Product Manager to handle our internal products!
What we’re looking for individual who has:
- Ability to prioritize; people are going to want one thing plus 20 more, so you need to figure out what stays and goes
- Ability to juggle
- Organized; your to-do list is going to be galactic
- Decisive; you won’t be able to make everyone happy
- Diplomatic; you will be having many internal (and external) stakeholders and you have to make everyone believe in your direction
- Self-driven; you will be given a lot of independence
- Bachelor’s degree from technical background (engineering or computer science) is a plus
- It would really, really help if you demonstrated product leadership in the past
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)