Open Registration : November 1st – December 6th 2019
Job Description :
- Collaborate with fellow designers and engineers to ensure that the very best work is being released into the market.
- Create graphic user interface elements such as:
- Font design
- DIalog box
- Screen Layout
- UI Effects and animation
- Review, test, and iterate the UI design and asset based on the UX design.
Administrative Requirements :
- Fluent in Bahasa Indoensia.
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Summarecon Bandung, Indonesia).
- Bring your own laptop.
- Knowledge in UI/UX design and graphic design theory.
- Know how to express your creativity and still maintain the UI comfort and reliability.
- Have a problem solving mindset and able to see from the User’s point of view when design and reviewing UI designs.
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc).
- Understanding material design.
- Understated and crisp UI design skills, with a balance of creativity vs standards.
- Work within Brand guidelines and passionately apply creative excellence to unify the designs across digital assets.