Open Registration : November 1st – December 6th 2019
Job Description :
- Able to develop Hi-Fi Graphics or UI assets to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas including all macro moments.
- Understated and crisp UI design skills, with a balance of creativity vs standards.
- Work within Brand guidelines and passionately apply creative excellence to unify the designs across digital assets.
- Collaborate with fellow designers and engineers to ensure that the very best work is being released into the market.
- Present the outstanding design with user’s need in mind.
- Catch small problems by paying attention to details.
- Follow the design trend from time to time.
Collaborate with related teams and Product Owner.
- Make prototypes and demonstrate the work.
Administrative Requirements :
- Fluent in Bahasa Indoensia.
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Summarecon Bandung, Indonesia).
- Bring your own laptop.
- Final year students or fresh graduates from all major. Undergraduate students are also welcome to apply.
- Preferably from relevant background.
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) and Sketch is a plus.
- Work using Sketch, Ai, and Ps.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn, and able to do self-learning.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organized and discipline.