Job Description :
- Take responsibility for delivering our work
- Collaborate constantly, helping each other to be successful
- Continuously improve knowledge, workflows and processes
- Communicate openly, calling out issues, opportunities, and sharing feedback
- Have integrity, maintain confidentiality, and share a sense of ownership in our success
- Able to write maintainable and clean codes, and also able to follow company code standard
Administrative Requirements :
- Fluent in Bahasa Indoensia.
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Summarecon Bandung, Indonesia).
- Bring your own laptop.
- Strong programming skills in C#.
- Passion for tools and software development with a service-oriented attitude.
- Familiar with Git versioning system.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Solid understanding of data structure, algorithm, and how they related to performance.
- Have a programming academic background.
- Experience with backend technical.
- Strong MVC pattern.
- Experience with modular based code architecture.
- Has knowledge of CI/CD.