Open Registration : November 1st – December 6th 2019
Job Description :
- Collaboration between development and operations staff at all stages of the development cycle.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize efficiency.
Administrative Requirements :
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Summarecon Bandung, Indonesia).
- Bring your own laptop.
- Have a background in the IT field.
- Able to work in teams and have good communication skill.
- Have a good analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Have a great attention to detail, curiosity, and proactive.
- Have experience in operating Unix based operating systems.
- Willing to learn, explore, and adapt new technology.
- Have understanding in server and network and virtualization.
- Have understanding in installing and operating DBMS.
- Have understanding of the concept of software deployment.
- Have experience in CI/CD.
- Knowing about technologies to maximize development and deployment efficiency.