We are looking for an Talent Management Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our Talent department’s daily activities.
IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: s.agate.id/internship2
- Assist in daily recruitment process such as screening resumes/application form, scheduling interviews, and follow up interview result.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating our Talent policies and procedures.
- Archiving digital employment documents.
- Post, update, and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and other recruitment channels.
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Assist in distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies.
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
- Assist in recapping and analyze employee performance review
Administrative Requirements :
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Able to work from home and work from office if needed (not everyday, with health protocol)
- Have your own laptop.
- Strong Communication Skill
- Good at MS Office.
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
- Organizational skills.
- Psychology/Communication Major is a Plus
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases.