IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: S.AGATE.ID/INTERNSHIP
We are looking for a full-time PR Intern to assist our public relations efforts. This role mostly focuses on our KOL/media research and event efforts. Bandung-based applicants only.
- Work with the CMO, PR Manager, and Marketing team to support the company’s public relation efforts
- Execute PR strategies and tactics that actively pushes the company’s image, visibility, business development and products, including but not limited to:1. Conduct various researches to help public relation efforts2. Prepare and attend public and media events that serve company PR and marketing goals3. Help to maintain an annual list of PR events, engagements, opportunities
4. Help to maintain and curate a list of KOL/media/industry connections in Indonesia and abroad.
5. Help to maintain and curate media coverage list in Indonesia and aboard
6. Provide feedback and advice to external facing company initiatives (marketing, PR or otherwise) to align with company PR strategies and initiatives
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Make sure you a have good internet connection and your own PC/Laptop (because we still Work From Home).
- Living in Bandung area and can come to Agate’s HQ or other venues as necessary.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and Indonesian.
- Must have competent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have knowledge about the influencers/KOL/content creator scene
- Preferable Having knowledge to conduct online event (Good to have)
- Must have an understanding or interest in the game industry, its PR, and business practices
- Competent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Good work ethic and a self-starter mindset
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel or similar applications
- Experience with OBS/Streamyard software would be an advantage
- Having own vehicle and laptop would be an advantage