Open Registration : November 1st – December 6th 2019
Looking for challenging internship experience in one of the biggest game developer in Indonesia.
Job Description :
- Assist in day to day product management role, including but not limited to: Quality Assurance testing, requirement gathering, and writing product requirement.
- Assist in reporting and data analysis as needed.
- Assist to build games from scratch, and help manage them over their life cycle.
- This is a hands-on leadership role that includes end-to-end ownership of the product road map, writing game/feature specs, analyzing key performance metrics and driving business results.
Administrative Requirements :
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Summarecon Bandung, Indonesia).
- Bring your own laptop.
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate student or Fresh graduate from any major (Preferably Computer – Science, Engineering, MBA major).
- We care most about impeccable analytical skills, solid business judgment, ability to prioritize ruthlessly, and willingness to get your hands dirty.
- It would help if you had an appreciation for the finer details of product design & usability.
- It would really help if you had prior experience with web/mobile consumer products, user acquisition, growth strategy.
- It would really, really help if you demonstrated product leadership in the past (doesn’t have to be a Product Manager).