Looking for challenging internship experience in one of the biggest game developer in Indonesia?
- Assist in day to day product management role, including but not limited to: Quality Assurance testing, requirement gathering and writing product requirement
- Assist in reporting and data analysis as needed
- You will assist to build games from scratch, and help manage them over their life cycle.
- This is a hands-on leadership role that includes end-to-end ownership of the product road map, writing game/feature specs, analyzing key performance metrics and driving business results.
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate student or Fresh graduate from any major (Preferably Computer – Science, Engineering, MBA major)
- We care most about impeccable analytical skills, solid business judgment, ability to prioritize ruthlessly, and willingness to get your hands dirty
- It would help if you had an appreciation for the finer details of product design & usability
- It would really help if you had prior experience with web/mobile consumer products, user acquisition, growth strategy
- It would really, really help if you demonstrated product leadership in the past (doesn’t have to be a Product Manager)