IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: s.agate.id/internship
Internship Period: 3 Months
Administrative Requirements :
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Have a good internet connection to support tasks (for video call, streaming, download/upload, etc in WFH period).
- Own a personal laptop/PC.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal (English). Additional language is a plus.
- Critical & analytical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Discipline in the process pipeline and make sure it is progressing.
- Able to work under pressure and have the flexibility to changes.
- Know your way around with MS Office programs.
- Execute the sales process
- Identify potential client segments for Learning Management Systems & Learning Content
- Gather the client needs and wants and convert it as insight
- Educate & consult leads & clients about our LMS product and/or Learning Contents
- Lead the whole sales process from prospecting, proposal development, negotiate & deal closing, until project delivery
- Networking & maintain relationships with new & existing leads and key people and/or partners in related industry
- Improving sales process
- Coordinating with Levio (Agate) product team, and Partners (Subject Matter Expert)
- Generate routine sales process and project report
- Gain insight, analyze, & propose recommendations from a related industry, trends, and client feedback