- Developing game’s backend server from database design to creating REST API.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia).
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Have a programming academic background.
- Good problem solving.
- Experienced with client-server programming language via Rest API.
- Strong in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Have experience dealing with database.
- Have Basic Knowledge about Network Communication & Network Security.
- Able to work in deadlines.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Having knowledge about various database system (PostGreSQL, MySQL, PerconaDB, MongoDB, etc).
- Have understanding on the importance of optimizing for speed, memory usage and end-user responsiveness.
- Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio.
- Please state the year of creation in each of your portfolio or portfolio website.