- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new server features.
- Design and implement front facing web application, server-side features and API
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Able to write maintainable and clean codes, and also able to follow company code standard.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia).
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Have a programming academic background.
- Good problem solving.
- Experienced with front facing web programming language (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Experienced with server programming language (ASP Net Core, PHP or Java).
- Experienced with database.
- Proficiency in object-oriented development and ability to apply OO concepts.
- Enjoy working in a team.
- Able to work in deadlines.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience on web and server security.
- Experience with multi-threading