IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: s.agate.id/internship
Internship Period: November 2020-February 2021
We are looking for someone with good knowledge of community and social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, forums, etc). You are in daily contact with our users and must enjoy the interaction, as you are the voice of the community for the product and represent their views or opinions towards the company.
- Responsible for comprehensive support of mobile game products with a focus on community management.
- Ensure the information exchange between the community and the product management.
- Support and assist the community on multiple social media platforms.
- Initiate, plan and implement of social posts or offline events to engage the community both online (in-game) and offline together with the Live-Ops Team.
- Provide a proper documentation on community update and report.
Administrative Requirements :
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Summarecon Bandung, Indonesia).
- Had a good internet connection to support tasks (for video call, streaming, download/upload, etc in WFH period).
- Own a personal laptop/PC.
- You have an extensive gaming experience (preferably mobile games).
- You have an outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal (Ind + Eng). Additional language is a plus.
- You know how to combine creativity and quality textually.
- You enjoy communicating with colleagues from other departments to develop and execute the community management strategies.
- You are able to keep your nerves in hectic phases and have a distinct service orientation.
- You are able to work under pressure and have flexibility to changes.
- You know your way around with MS Office programs.