- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new server features.
- Design and implement server-side features and API.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Bandung, Indonesia).
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months
- Have a programming academic background.
- Good problem solving.
- Proficiency in object-oriented development and ability to apply OO concepts.
- Have experience on using database.
- Enjoy working in a team.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experienced with client-server programming language via Rest API.
- Experience with multi-threading.
- Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio.
- Please state the year of creation in each of your portfolio or portfolio website.