Are you having fun making sounds and music and want to be involved into all aspect of game audio, such as music composing, mixing, mastering, sound designing and voice recording? Do you want to come join us at Audio department and experience audio creation and implementation in game development?
• Interns will have a chance to work as one of Agate crews
• Able to work full-time at Agate HQ in Bandung, Indonesia
• Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months
• Able to work in teams
• Proficiency in Digital Audio Workstation
• Demonstrated skill in the portfolio
• Have an EXP in Unity and Wwise