Intern Game Programmer (Teaching Assistant)
Job Description :
- Assisting game programming module review.
- Check bugs in a game.
Provide guidance for solving bugs.
Give comments for improvement in programming skills.
Helps teacher / mentor of game programming course.
- Collaborate with teams and mentor to get hands-on experience in the Indonesian game industry.
Administrative Requirements :
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Internship period lasts for a minimum of 3 months.
- Able to work full-time at Agate HQ (Summarecon Bandung, Indonesia).
- Bring your own laptop.
- Love to be involved in all areas of game programming such as game logic, graphics, artificial intelligence, and user interface.
- Academic background of IT, Informatics, or Computer Science.
- Accustomed to one of the following programming languages (C++, C#, Java).
- Experience using Unity.
- Preferably with at least an experience of developing a video game.
We’re looking for people who will make our culture even better. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.