IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: S.AGATE.ID/CAREER
Expected to have experience and specialized in Human Resources as a generalist, you will be managing some of Agate’s employee cycle (e.g. Employee Contract Renewal, Temporary Employee Contract, BPJS, Employee Attendance, etc.) and ensure that it is in compliance with Company Policy, Labor Laws, and Regulations. In Agate, you will work autonomously but also closely with the internal Talent Department and Legal Team to execute, solve, and improve Talent Operations Program and Policy.
- Maintain employee contract (drafting and finalize the contract, temporary crews request, recheck with Talent Development and Head of Departments, notify employees, etc.).
- Maintain talent database and analyze Talent Operations OKR and metrics. Create reports for rhythm alignment meetings (weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-year, and annually).
- Act as Agate representative or contact person for third party relationships (Disnaker, BPJS, Bank/KPR confirmation, etc.). Maintain and monitoring BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & Kesehatan database, stay update for all BPJS regulation.
- Oversee, evaluate, and improve current Talent Operations procedures at the company level by using ease of administration.
- Give guidance and assist employees, other managers in the Talent Department, and Head of Departments in terms of Talent Operations Programs.
- Create, improve, and maintain document needed for HR Operations (e.g. Pengajuan non-aktivasi BPJS Kesehatan, Surat Keterangan Masih Bekerja, Surat Pengangkatan Karyawan Tetap, Surat Mutasi Karyawan, etc.), and consult it with Legal Team.
- Develop, maintain, and share current Company Policy by collaborating with the Legal and Talent Department to ensure that all employees are familiar with our Company Policy.
- Generate, maintain, evaluate, and improve any program that is related to Talent Operations and Organizational Development along with Talent Relations and Development.
- Maintain and recap monthly employee attendance report and informed it to Head of Talent Department and Finance Team for payroll preparation.
- Work closely with Talent Relations and Development to ensure that every employee gets the best working experiences, especially in administrative and operations aspects of HR.
Must not currently active in school or college
Able to work full time at Agate HQ (in Bandung, Indonesia)
Have experience working in Human Resources Department at least for more than 2 years.
Understand the entire spectrum of basic HR Programs, Employee Cycle, Compensation & Benefits, and any initiatives that are related to HR. Have a deep knowledge of HR operations.
Able to give insights and do in-depth research to create new or improve Talent Operations workflow, Company Policy, and Talent Program.
Able to work autonomously and collaboratively internally, across teams, and departments.
Have basic to advance knowledge of Labor Laws and any legal perspective that is related to human resources and company operations.
Understand basic and business English. Have a good attitude, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication.
Able to met the deadline and detail-oriented as you will work with employees’ data and contracts.
Familiar with managing databases using Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Word & Excel basic and advanced feature, Microsoft SharePoint, etc.). Able to use other project management tools (e.g. Airtable, Notion, etc.) is a plus.