IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: S.AGATE.ID/CAREER
Agate Enterprise Division Description:
PT Agate International’s Gamified Enterprise Solutions arm is among the world’s premier gamification solutions provider that is also actively developing games across the mobile, PC, and console markets. Agate gamified solutions range from in-app and platform enhancements, complex game-based assessment and training tools, to live service standalone products that span all major platforms and next-gen technologies including VR and AR.
Agate’s Enterprise Division is the unique intersection of technology, gaming, and business that builds gamified products and integrations for clients around the world. Our ideal candidate will be the hybridized marketing leader with deep roots in technology and enterprise growth. You will be expected to quickly learn the unique selling propositions of Agate’s roster of gamified solutions and prepare to go-to-market strategies for new products.
Reporting directly to the CMO, you will be a part of a close-knit leadership team that works directly with the highly fast-paced and innovative Agate Enterprise team. In partnership with the CMO and other senior leaders, you will take charge of the formation of a B2B Growth marketing team. You will have an active role in the division and product strategy development and will be empowered to lead, pivot, and optimize marketing efforts on a global scale. As Head of B2B Marketing, you will be expected to drive Agate’s Enterprise brand and product positioning, messaging, pricing, and content strategies to maximize revenue potential and client generation.
- Work closely with Marketing and Enterprise Division leadership to shape B2B marketing strategies and initiatives
- Lead and drive B2B Marketing plans in pursuit of divisional Fiscal, Quarterly, and Monthly objectives and key results
- Lead, mentor and scale a high-performance B2B marketing team
- Develop revenue focused marketing plans that amplifies and highlights Agate Enterprise brand and product visibility.
- Build and manage divisional marketing materials and repositories across all Agate Enterprise products and initiatives.
- Collaborate with product leadership, public relations, live-operations, and sales teams proactively in pursuit of revenue and visibility.
- Guide and enforce Agate Enterprise and Agate Brand positioning, voice, and identity
- Build and maintain measurement and reporting systems and documents on a divisional scale.
- Contribute to in-depth strategic and tactical analysis through data interpretation.
Must not currently active in school or college
Able to work full time at Agate HQ (in Bandung, Indonesia)
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of digital marketing experience in an enterprise or B2B field
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of B2B enterprise, SaaS, or start-up experience in a leadership role
- Deep understanding of marketing strategy, brand development, and product positioning.
- An understanding of enterprise sales, user acquisition, and public relation strategies and tactics
- An understanding of the software, video -game, and gamification industries
- Ability to adapt to new market conditions, new product entries, and fast-paced industry shifts
- Ability to see take a step back and see the bigger picture and align tactics and manpower towards a unified strategy
- Ability to stay in tune with the latest marketing and industry trends
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking
- Strong executive-level communication and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership and accountability mindset.
- Strong collaborative spirit
- Strong lateral thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Passion for video games or gamification a plus