IMPORTANT NOTE: IF THE “APPLY NOW” BUTTON IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE DIRECTLY APPLY TO: S.AGATE.ID/CAREER
- Lead creative roles under Creative Production team, i.e. copywriters, graphic designers, videographers, etc
- Collaborate closely with Chief Marketing Officer, Growth Managers, and Creative Production team to produce marketing creatives that support products & brand of Agate
- Provide creative leadership to the team working on the contents production pipeline
- Build systems & deploy strategic initiatives to maintain & improve the production process and quality.
- Prepare, execute and keep projects on track, from kick-off to completion
2+ years’ experience in project management role (Digital agency, media, animation, film, or video game industry would be much preferred)
Possess sterling communication skills, organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
Able to provide quick trouble-shooting in communication issue & project re-arrangement.
End-to-end knowledge of static content production from ideation, storyboarding, to social media posts, posters, and infographics
A good understanding of multimedia production end-to-end process (video, graphic design, and rich media)
Basic understanding of printed products processes.
Fluent in English, both oral and written, is a must.
- Familiar with agile development system.
- Proficiency in project management tools, from simple excel sheet to Gantt chart.