Important Note: If the “Apply Now” button is not working, please directly apply to: s.agate.id/career
As a producer, you are responsible to support the development team to create games based on the vision for the game
- Coordinate the development team that consists of different disciplines: art, game design, technical, etc for Visual Novel Game (Memories)
- Make sure the game is delivered within the budget, schedule, and the level of quality that agreed upon.
- Create and maintain reports and/or other documents necessary to develop the game (i.e. backlog, bug reports, etc)
- Maintain healthy teamwork and communication
- Assist other departments (marketing, product development, etc) for development related tasks
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate Studio HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Have passion in the game industry and digital industry as a whole
- Had experience in project management in digital industry (software, game, animation, or comic), conventional industry (event organizer, contractor), or other organization (NGO, academic).
- Have an understanding about how a game is made and know what needs to happen and when
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, both in Indonesian and English.
- Able to prioritize task based on the impact to the game being developed
- Works well despite pressures or tight schedule