Operating more than 5 active mobile games, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Game Master that will serve and help our community in a professional and friendly manner. You will be assigned in our upcoming project which is an eSports simulation game.
Ideally, you should possess analytical and conflict-handling skills, attentiveness, deep knowledge of the products, and the ability to ‘read’ customers. You are expected to show familiarity and passion in eSports industry, social media channels and influencers.
We offer a dynamic studio comprising of self-motivated teams in a fast decision-making environment, allowing you to be impactful and develop professionally.
- Monitor and reply inquiries or requests through user dashboard
- Handle all legitimate suggestions or complaints received from its users promptly upon receipts through appropriate procedures
- Investigation of all reported bugs and errors
- Meet response times associated with service-related incidents
- Appropriate notification to user for any scheduled maintenance or updates
- Report daily community feedback to operation and developer team
- Work closely with Community Manager, Product Manager and marketing team to plan and execute community events and ensure user satisfaction and engagement
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate International HQ (Summarecon Bandung, Indonesia)
- Knowledge and passion for games, especially mobile games (eSports game preferred)
- A player centric mindset. You are very sensitive to user’s dynamic and able to adapt quickly
- A developer at heart. You know how game business works and are able to give feedback for improvement or development.
- MUST BE a people person. You will be constantly engaging with users and must enjoy that!
- Have good a sense of humor is a MUST
- A strong interpersonal communication skill
- Fluent in Bahasa and English (especially written), additional language is a plus
- Highly motivated, open minded, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to manage time, organize task, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 1 year experience as game master, game admin, social media admin, community management, or customer support