Gamification – Game Producer
- Responsible for making sure the game project delivered within budget, timeline, and quality that are agreed upon.
- Communicate clearly with the development team (programmer, artist, and game designer).
- Create and maintain reports and/or any necessary documentation to support the project
- Had experience in project management in digital industry (game, animation, or comic), conventional industry (event organizer, contractor), or other organization (NGO, academic).
- Have a deep understanding about how a game is made and know what needs to happen and when
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, both in Indonesian and English.
- Have great problem-solving skills and able to work when under pressure or tight schedule
- Have passion in the game industry and digital industry as a whole
- Enjoy working in a team.
- Highly motivated to improve yourself, especially in game project management skills
- Have a great team works and know how to influence others in a positive way
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate Studio HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Previous experience working in the game development industry
- Have an in-depth understanding of its different publishing stores, platforms and games and direction
- Has an interest in game design or user experiences.
- Has a programming / art / game designing knowledge
- Has a knowledge about gamification industries
We’re looking for people who will make our culture even better. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.