Important Note: If the “Apply Now” button is not working, please directly apply to: s.agate.id/career2
- Involve in all areas of game programming including programming of game logic, graphics, artificial intelligence, user interface, and backend service.
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Work as part of a team, but with plenty of opportunity to take responsibility on an individual level
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design.
- Able to work full-time at Agate Bandung
- A gamer; your passion for videogames is what drove you to the industry
- Passion for creating and playing video games
- Self motivated and fast learner
- Enjoy working in a team
- Strong in object oriented design and programming
- Strong in math skills
- Previous experience working in the game development industry
- Experienced in using Phaserjs Framework to create web browser games
- Experienced in using Unity3D to create mobile games (Android & iOS)
- Having released applications in the Google Play Store or Apple Appstore (please submit the application link and explain your role in it)