**Internship program will be open again on March 2019**
If you love to be involved in all areas of game programming such as game logic, graphics, artificial intelligence, and user interface, then being a game programmer is the exact way to do it. Agate is opening an internship program if you wish to learn and get a hands-on experience in the Indonesian game industry.
- Interns will have the chance to work as one of the Agate crews.
- Available for the remote-working mode.
- Internship period lasts for the minimum of 3 months.
- Academic background of IT, Informatics, or Computer Science.
- Accustomed to one of the following programming languages (C++, C#, Java).
- Preferably with at least an experience of developing a video game.