- Developing game’s backend server from database design to creating REST API
- Implementing game support system to the game. E.g. Tools for editing data from server-side.
- Integrate with another third party API (server to server communication)
- Responsible for deploying game server code and testing it on the server
- Must not currently active in school or college
- Able to work full-time at Agate Studio HQ (Bandung, Indonesia)
- Have a programming academic background
- Good problem solving
- Accustomed with client-server programming language via Rest API
- Strong in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Have experience dealing with database
- Know about ERD, Normalization, & Denormalization
- Have Basic Knowledge about Network Communication & Network Security
- Strong teamwork & able to work in deadlines
- Have experience on operating linux based OS
- Having Knowledge about Server Scalability
- Having knowledge about various database system (PostGreSQL, MySQL, PerconaDB, MongoDB, etc)
- Having handled/maintain HTTP server during heavy load
- Have understanding on the importance of optimizing for speed, memory usage and end-user responsiveness
Every applicant must send portfolio in digital format or link to your portfolio.
Please state the year of creation in each of your portfolio or portfolio website.